Rushmore Enterprises Inc - Piling Pipes
We are suppliers of PILING PIPE - ERW, LSAW, SSAW and Rolled & Welded New Pipes as per your requirement – any length, coated, clutch welded custom made to drawing.
Our experience in piling pipe has a success story for various domestic and international projects. Rushmore has been featured in Piledriver magazine.
Our pipes are API, ASTM, and piling grade steel.
- Pipe piling are from 14" to 106" OD
- Wall Thickness – 0.500" to 2.00"
- Length: Minimum 20 FT Maximum 144 FT
- Coating: Fusion Bond, Cold Tar Epoxy, Galvanizing, Thermal Zinc Spray
- Fabrication/ Welded: Pile Shoes, Sheet Pile Protectors, Backing Rings, Splicers
Our strong Logistics department will deliver the pile at your site.
Our most common grades of steel used to make pipe piles include structural grade ASTM A 500, along with piling grades ASTM A 252 -2 / 3, modified ASTM A 252 with 50 or 60 KSI minimum yield strength.
We are mill direct – with timely delivery.
Each project is attended to in detail with technical experts.
WE ARE ON YOUR TEAM TO HELP YOU SUCCEED
- We are members of:
Pile Driving Contractors Association